Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Something new...but needs to be returned

I picked up my rug yesterday and this morning I unrolled it and put it in the living room. It was dwarfed by the room. It is too small! I was bummed out earlier today, but after a call was made to The Great Rug Company for the difference in price from a 6x9 to an 8x11 I can re-order without any additional fees. Big sigh of relief for me! Today was one of the first days in the last couple of months that I haven't had to think about or breathe softball. Last night I had a game and we were down 9-1 in the second inning. With a few errors and some clutch hitting we were able to come back and win 10-9. It was exciting. My women's team is undefeated this season. YAY for us! Random thought of the day...Ben & Jerry's Sweet Cream & Cookies is the greatest ice cream ever...really.

I found out that My Luna loves lasers. She chases them up and down the stairs and jumps at the walls. I have video and it's hilarious. I will upload a link to YouTube for your viewing pleasure later.

And an update with the bag o' poo...I got a brand new Nike bag last night. It's red and awesome.

2 comments:

carrmomma said...

I am SOOO glad that you got a new bag of poo! That was very very nice of those folks. And nice of you to be so laid back about it all.

HeatherRene said...

Yaye! New bag, new rug (even if you have to wait on a replacement!) new pad, new outlook on life! Not that you needed one of those. :)