Saturday, May 5, 2007

Bitten

So my first blog only seems fitting to be overrun by the no-see-ums, fire ant & mesquito bites. I figured if I had something to occupy myself with I wouldn't constantly be applying the Benadryl no itch cream. On Thursday I got an entertainment center and hot water! My water heater's gas line had air in it and my project manager for the complex had a family emergency. So the phone calls I was making weren't getting to anyone. I called the company and they had someone call me that was taking over for the PM at my complex. He cleared the air out of the line and I was able to take a shower at my new house last night for the first time! It was exciting stuff. I used my squeegy & clean shower. Yes, it was a little bit much for the first time, but it was FUN. I started building the new entertainment center last night after the lil' girls' softball team. They won something like 14-6. It was great, but about 1000% humidity and nasty. I will be adding pictures as soon as I can figure out how, charge my camera and upload my pictures. I don't have internet or cable yet, so i'm borrowing Tamara's connection. I can't go very long without the internet. My heart starts to slow down.

This is all for now...pictures to come.

2 comments:

carrmomma said...

Oh soon I will see the new pad. Hot water is nice, but sometimes you just need a little cold water to remind you of how lucky we are to have the hot!!

love love ~kc

HeatherRene said...

YAYE Kim Karob is blogging!! :)