Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Not Much New

I've been busy, but not doing much. My friend from high school is getting married in June, so i'm working on a surprise for her. I'll try to share it when it's finished. I went to the Round Rock Express game on Sunday with the softball team and had so much fun. I don't know why I don't go more often. I'm exhausted and should be fnishing my project since I leave on Friday morning...early...yuck. I was starting to "almost" be on someone's bad blog list...so I had to update my loyal readers.

4 comments:

Heather and Stephen said...

hahaa! Almost! and I've noticed that sometimes you have to hit the search button to make it refresh and show the most recent post.

Heather and Stephen said...

who is going where??

Kim said...

I'm only going to be gone until Sunday! It's 3 days...no biggie.

Heather - I'm going to Charleston for the weekend with my friends from High School. It's my equivalent to the canyon lake camp out. Though, this is our first time...but we're hoping it's annual.

Heather and Stephen said...

very cool! have fun/be careful! :)