Monday, May 7, 2007

Exhausted



Unfortunately, not much new on the home front. I have a third of my new entertainment center built. I had softball tonight and softball tomorrow to coach and play. So I'm thinking the end of the week is looking better for building entertainment centers. I was playing around "my pond" (Tamara's pond that I have started to care too much about). I took some pictures of the first bloom of the season.

Yesterday I went to see STOMP. It was as great as I anticipated. I will sell a Kidney, if I have to, to see it next time I have the opportunity. It was that good. It made you want to hit everything you passed as you walked out of the theatre.

I can't find the cord to my camera yet, so pictures of boxes in rooms will have to wait. But I have pictures of mutant tadpoles. The tadpole is 3.5 inches long and has back legs sprouting...so far i've seen two in the pond. I know there have got to be more.

3 comments:

carrmomma said...

Can you let me know how much you get for your kidney, cause I'm needin' a second job and kidney selling just might be easier! Your pond is looking beuteefull. Go Astros! love ~kc

HeatherRene said...

I totally thought you stole that picture from somewhere! That's a really good one of the flower!

Kim said...

Thanks all!