Sunday, June 22, 2008

School Update

I love my class. I never in a million years thought that I would be using those words to describe school. My instructor is great, my classmates are ok. There are two really annoying girls that sit in front of me that look online on Ebay for things during class. Slackers....

I turned in my mechanical assembly project on Friday. It is worth 25% of my final grade. I start on my architectural log cabin drawings on Monday. I can't wait! That is also worth 25% of my final grade. The other 50% is from all of the drawings that we do in class that have been graded. Out of my last 5, I think I had 3 100s!!! He gives us a final proof to look at and check our work against before we turn ours in, but I guess some people don't pay that much attention to it. I've also done two extra projects that have each gotten me a +1 on my final grade. So things are going really well. I'm sad that there are only 7 more classes left. These last 5.5 weeks have flown by.

BUT, that means that I get to see my friends in Kentucky in less than TWO WEEKS!!! Which is super exciting. They have a 4th of July Pool Party every year and I haven't been able to go for the last few years. But, this year, I am fortunate enough to be able to fly up there.

1 comment:

carrmomma said...

Sounds like you are a super student. I bet that teacher is sure glad to have you! Let us know about your babies for that next trip!