Thursday, June 26, 2008

Only 3 More Classes...and I'm Sad???

I can't remember any time of my life that I didn't want my class to end. I suppose that means that i'm doing something that I enjoy. My brain is soaking up all of this information and i'm going to try to hold onto it tightly before I start my intermediate CAD classes in the Fall. I'm traveling too much the 2nd half of the summer and don't want to miss any classes, so i'll be taking an online English class. YAY! I think that will be a class I won't be sad to see end.

I turned in my mechanical assembly project (25% of my final grade) and only got a 92. It was disappointing, but i'm hoping my architecture project that I turned in today will be better. I spent tons of time checking and re-checking lines, dimensions, outlets, switches, etc. I was confident when I turned it in. I find out my grade next Thursday. One more week to wait. Oh, and I have already done all the projects that we're supposed to do next week. So I will be finding things to do next week for classes. I'd rather be ahead than trying to catch up. It's a nice feeling.

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

Jeez - Teacher's Pet!?!

J/K, obviously! It's great that you are loving this field so much and you're going to be great at it! Good luck with the grade - and since when is a 92 disappointing! Great job!