Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fast Pitch is My Favorite

Last night was game #2 of my fast pitch season and i'm having a fantastic time. I am doing better than I ever thought I would. I have gone 4 for 5 in my last two games. I'm batting .800! It's fun now because i've only had 5 at bats. We'll see how the rest of the season goes. I also had 2 RBIs last night. The sad news is that my mitt broke last night. One of my friends that showed up to watch the game said "watch that hole in your glove KK" and whether she saw it or not, there was a hole. It isn't bad enough that the ball doesn't stay in the glove, but the string has broken and I think it's time to have it restrung for the 2nd time in it's life. OR, I could get a new glove. I'm thinking both are great options. Always good to have a backup, right?! Maybe at some point I can have someone take some pictures of our games. I'll try to take my camera next week so you can see the pics.

No comments: