Monday, August 11, 2008

Mexico

I'm taking a break from cleaning to update the good ole' blog. So, I went to Mexico a few weeks ago, then I went on a Disney cruise and I leave on Friday to go to NYC to see the Yankees play in Yankee Stadium before they tear down a historic monument. I couldn't miss Yankee Stadium, it'd be a horrible tragedy!

So Mexico was fantastic! Sun, beach, good food and a pool. What more can one want in a vacation? The flight was delayed leaving Austin, so when we got to the counter the nice man upgraded us to FIRST CLASS!!! I have to say that I very much enjoyed getting to board the plane first and I was the one that had a book in one hand a glass of water in another while all the other peons boarded. Which made it that much more difficult to board the plane on the way home and walk past the people reading and drinking. It was fun while it lasted. The next few days consisted of sitting by the beach, walking in the ocean and then heading toward the pool for lunch and swimming. That was about it and it couldn't have been better. I did spot a Moray Eel in the rocks by the shore that was trying to get into the holes for some food. I was a little weary when getting into the ocean after that one. It was black and yellow and looked like a leopard. But less leg and more snake-esque.

Mexico

No comments: