Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Great Flood - June 07

Oddly enough, Austin isn't having too many problems (yet) with all the rain we've gotten. Surrounding areas have flooded a lot. Houses moved, looters...it's craziness! No worries, i'm ok. Today it was actually sunny. It's the first time i've seen sun in about 4 days. Although, tonight it rained again. The kitties were able to go outside and roll around on the walk way.

That's really about all there is. My exciting life. Tonight is one of the first nights that i've been home. It's been nice.

Since I don't have anything in my courtyard but rocks and cats, here are some pictures of el gatos. I also went by Tam's to feed her cats while she's out of town and took some pictures of Noodle. Tam's Luna wanted nothing to do with me and the camera...she's mad Tam's gone. Typical cat behavior...

Noodle (top) & Luna (Tam's - Yes her cat is named after mine...i'm that trendy):


























Luna (mine) with her scary eyes (top) & Zoey - I think her self confidence is low because I couldn't get her to lift her head. We'll work on that...
















That's all of my cat spam...for now.

No comments: