Monday, February 21, 2011

Mmmmm

Christian is in Philadelphia until Wed. It's weird not having her around or easily accessible to talk to. And, although I miss her, I know that this trip is good for her. She is learning how the flags are made that she sells. The images of her sitting on our front porch sewing flags has come to mind. It ain't happenin' people.

So I went to dinner with some friends that decided after the delicious buffalo wings we needed gigantic doughnuts. So we went to Gourdoughs (This is just the menu, but it's worth a read). Oh, my, it was delicious. I have driven by the trailer a million times. I just had never stopped. My waistline is going to be angry with me, but the gym will be glad to know that they have me as a client for years longer.

I wish there was more to say. But right now, Lola is barking incessantly out in the back yard and I need to tend to her.

No comments: