Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hot and Cold

Today when I went to school it was 75 degrees. Tonight, this is what is on my trash can. It amazes me how it can alter so much! I wish my car were out in the elements for a snowy/sleety picture. She is tucked in the garage though and will be nice and warm in the morning when I have to go to work. I could only use the trash can because my glasses are from 8th grade and I can't see very well! So that is all I could see that had anything on it. The car across the street is covered, but i'm not going to go out in my pjs to take a picture of that!



I think I need to move someplace where it actually snows. Maybe one season will get it out of my system...

2 comments:

Heather and Stephen said...

I assure you. It will! Snow isn't so bad, I still love it. but ice is for the birds, and most places that get a good dose of winter get too much. 6 months of coats is CRAP! See ya soon!

carrmomma said...

Let's go back to 'my glasses are from 8th grade' - I understand that you are like 17 years old (or something like it) - but glasses from 8th grade???? This causes me to laugh very very hard!