Friday, November 21, 2008

Junior League

This is where I have been for the last 5 days. More or less, I have been in this booth more than my own home. I am so glad that my shifts are over and am guilty others will take over the task of smiling and selling. Today I heard this "You are the sales woman...nice job...I'll take 3 (instead of just two)."

I had to chuckle inside. As a salesperson I am not. I stand back. I let people smell our candles. I do not push them into anyone's face or ask them if they'd like to smell. I give them the information that they need and back away. Maybe this is good, maybe not. All I know is that i'm exhausted and going to go to bed as soon as I can get this load of laundry into the dryer.

Up early tomorrow to prepare for mom, dad, grandma and grandpa's arrivals.


Bad lighting, but in focus.

No comments: