Friday, July 27, 2007

Raining Inside Too!

You'd think that living under a roof would prevent me from dealing with the rain that doesn't stop outside. Due to poor drainage and a procastinating development company this is what I have been dealing with. Then this week, they came to "fix it"...This is the corner that the mold started in...

The towels were soaking up the water that was coming from the wall...

What I walked into after Hector came to spray the mold killer behind the walls...

The corner that the mold started in after the "renovation"

2 comments:

carrmomma said...

Krob - that is dangerous. People get sick from mold. Let me know if you need me to come over and get crazy on those people! If you need to, you can come sleep here.

Heather and Stephen said...

I CANNOT believe you are having to deal with this mularkey! That's your brand new supercool pad! argh. and you can come sleep here, too!!