Friday, July 27, 2007

18 Holes Is A Long Day!

So last Sunday I got to play my first 18 holes of golf EVER! There were three of us and we played best ball. We shot a 95. Regina kept track of how many of my balls (that I hit) were played by everyone. It was about 20. They said that wasn't bad for my first round. I had some good shots, I got a blister on my toe, sweated a whole bunch and had a great time. I think it took us 5 hours to play. It was one of the only sunny days in the last few weeks.


Everyone liked this picture because I had obviously missed the ball on my swing. It was hole 13 or something, I was tired!





2 comments:

carrmomma said...

I still can't believe that you played 18 holes so close after your explosion! Seems like you might have another hobby now!

Heather and Stephen said...

Yeah, like READING! :)