Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Print Show

The semester has ended. Today was the print show for the photography department. Everyone submitted three prints from the semester. They were judged yesterday by 5 judges (professors) and displayed today. These were the prints that I submitted.

When we went to the show today I saw my eagle print and Luna's print. 2 out of 3 ain't bad! The Luna print also won an honorable mention. Figured I would get an earful if people found out and I had not said anything about it. It is, after all, fundamental photography...

"Introspective Feline"

"Endangered Freedom"

"Waiting for Change"

3 comments:

Heather and Stephen said...

KRob, these are GREAT! I especially love the kitty, and the names of them. Good stuff!!!

Amy J. said...

Beautiful! Great job and congrats on the honorable mention!

Christian said...

I loved seeing your photos. Thank you for sharing that with me.