Sunday, January 27, 2008

Is it 27 or 28???

27 is not much different. Although I did seem to stress out a bit more about this birthday. Than any other. I can't wait to get my new computer. I'm so very excited. I think I even gave myself hives a couple of nights last week...that was fun. Fortunately, they're gone and I think the stress may be slipping away too. I also have to say that I have the greatest family and friends ever. I had a million calls and I was full of love so thankyou to you all. You know who you are.

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

Well if I had known it was your birthday I would have called, or written at least, too! So this belated Happy Birthday will have to do.

(hey, I should probably send this to a greeting card company, huh?!?! I bet I could make one meeellion dollars!!) Here's to being that much closer to 30! Hope it was a great day!