Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

I don't remember carving my own pumpkin at any point of my life. This doesn't mean much though, I don't remember many details. The sister, however, can remember how many times we ran errands in a day when she was two. Last week I was given the task of carving. M & G drew what they wanted and I got started. I didn't empty out the middle or clean it. My job was strictly creating a masterpiece.



Unfortuantely, I also learned a lesson. The "RIP" carving has wilted a tremendous amount and therefore, the letters have sunk backwards into the pumpkin. I guess some before and after pictures would be appropriate. I'll work on that...

I think it may be time to go back to work. I was supervising the electrician at Tam's so she could go work. Fine by me!

No comments: